Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Charity: An Example of the Believers


 



An Example of the Believers.......wow how could I ever show that i'm a true believer of our lord and savior?  After watching this video I feel so humble I can't even explain how I want to be an example but, who knows if I am or not.  Some of the things I've realized on my mission come to mind when I really focus in on it.  Service without any intention of recieving payment is one of the most amazing acts of a "Believer".  Sharing our faith and the truths that it teaches the peace that it can bring.....and all the other blessings from a firm understanding of who we are and what we can accomplish is such an amazing gift I don't know why anyone would not want to share it with the whole world.  I hope that I can continue to be an example of the believers after my mission during my mission and forever because I know that someone will need a gift some sort of Charity and, I know how to give them what they need more than anything else.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Elder! Sure miss you around here! I was so stoked to see you posted this. I watched it while I was looking for some stuff for my lesson. Girls can be so mean, but this is so sweet. It made me so happy, it is an awesome story.

    ReplyDelete