Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Good News we bring.



This is such an amazing song!  It's crazy to think that just a few words can sum up all of the feelings that I have for my mission and for my life.  People all over the world are coming together to praise our King and Savior.  No matter what walk of life no matter what circumstance lives can be changed.  This Gospel is everywhere and I am so grateful for that.  I'm grateful for missionaries and the efforts they put into the lives of so many.  Never in my lifetime will I forget Elders Lund and Hill.  Through their efforts they gladly brought my soul to Christ. Love the Lord keep his Gospel simple and spread the "Good News" as often as one can.  Truly I wish I had more to say on this subject but it's so difficult to type i'm so overcome with joy.  This Gospel and this work is so great.

No comments:

Post a Comment